In Home Care for Elderly Residents of Kettering, OH
Providing compassionate in home care for elderly loved ones
With an estimated population of over 55,000 residents, Kettering, OH is the largest suburb in the Dayton Metropolitan Area. Seniors ages 65 or older comprise around 18% percent of the population, and the need for quality in home care for elderly residents is increasing yearly. Comfort Keepers is proud to serve seniors in Kettering and provide them with the care they need to experience a greater quality of life.
Outstanding In Home Care For Elderly Individuals In Your Area
If your senior family member lives alone, now is the time to seek help. Our compassionate caregivers will provide companionship and find plenty of activities to keep your loved one’s mind and body in shape. In addition to providing in home care for elderly folks such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and personal care, our caregivers will plan outings around Kettering such as:
- A day of socializing with elder peers at the Charles I Lathrem Senior Center in nearby Dayton
- Family-centered activities at the Kettering Recreation Complex
- Quiet contemplation and reading at the Kettering-Moraine branch of the Dayton Metro Library
- Live music for those who enjoy concerts at the Fraze Pavilion
- Exploring your loved one’s artistic side at We Care Arts Inc
- Find new interests and hobbies at Schultz's Hobbies
Our caregivers are dedicated to raising senior quality of life, and we believe the best way to do that is to get out and enjoy the local community. They will provide transportation or run errands on your senior loved one’s behalf and will also provide companionship and support during events such as a visit to the doctor.
When we begin working with your family, we will create a care plan customized for your loved one. This can be adjusted as their needs change over time. We also provide a number of specialized care services depending on your needs, including the following and more:
- 24 Hour Home Care: Our rotating shift of regular caregivers provide around-the-clock care.
- Respite Care: Family caretakers need time off too, take a break while we handle your loved one’s care.
- Dementia Care: Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care services are designed to help those with memory loss.
- End of Life Care: We provide care and support the whole family during this difficult time.
- Transitioning Home: Providing care to ensure those returning from the hospital recover as quickly as possible.
If you are ready to learn more about our compassionate in home care for elderly individuals living in and around Kettering, OH, please contact us or call (937) 343-4830 to speak with a care coordinator today.
Comfort Keepers of Dayton, OH provides in home care and senior care services in the following communities:
Alpha, Beavercreek, Brookville, Catawba, Casstown, Cedarville, Clayton, Conover, Covington, Dayton, Englewood, Enon, Fairborn, Greenville, Huber Heights, Jamestown, Kettering, Laura, Ludlow Falls, Mechanicsburg, Medway, New Carlisle, New Lebanon, Phillipsburg, Piqua, Pleasant Hill, Potsdam, Sidney, South Charleston, South Vienna, Springfield, St. Paris, Tipp City, Tremont City, Trotwood, Troy, Urbana, Vandalia, West Carrollton, Wilberforce, Xenia, and Yellow Springs, OH