Expert Homecare Services in Huber Heights, OH
We provide quality homecare services for your loved ones
The City of Huber Heights, OH was incorporated January 23, 1981. The city’s motto is “America's largest community of brick homes,” so it is no wonder that seniors wish to continue living in their beautiful neighborhoods. Comfort Keepers allows them to do just that, by offering the elderly residents of Huber Heights homecare services right in the comfort of home.
Members of our care team are more than just caregivers, they become like a part of the family. We ensure that they are highly trained, bonded, insured, and motivated to provide the best care possible for your loved ones. In addition to light housekeeping and personal care services, we offer other homecare services such as:
- 24 Hour Home Care: Around-the-clock care with rotating shifts of regular caregivers.
- Respite Care: A chance for family caretakers to get some rest and recharge.
- Dementia Care: Specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- End of Life Care: We support the whole family during this difficult time.
- Transitioning Home: Ensuring the best recovery possible after a hospital stay.
Companion Care Can Make A Difference
Seniors often suffer from loneliness as they have a more difficult time keeping in touch with loved ones. Our caregivers will provide companionship and keep your loved one active. There are many fun activities they can share together in Huber Heights, including:
- A relaxing day of reading at the Huber Heights branch of the Dayton Metro Library
- Socializing with other seniors at the Huber Heights Senior Center
- Planning a meal and picking up groceries at Nutra Foods or The Heights Farmers Market
- Learning a bit of history at the Carriage Hill Historical Farm or Ving Tsung Museum
- For those who don’t mind crowds, see a show at the Rose Music Center at The Heights.
Whatever your loved one likes to do, there is always something interesting going on in town. To learn more about our homecare services in Huber Heights, contact us or call (937) 343-4830 today. We look forward to discussing the right care solution for your family.
Comfort Keepers of Dayton, OH provides in home care and senior care services in the following communities:
Alpha, Beavercreek, Brookville, Catawba, Casstown, Cedarville, Clayton, Conover, Covington, Dayton, Englewood, Enon, Fairborn, Greenville, Huber Heights, Jamestown, Kettering, Laura, Ludlow Falls, Mechanicsburg, Medway, New Carlisle, New Lebanon, Phillipsburg, Piqua, Pleasant Hill, Potsdam, Sidney, South Charleston, South Vienna, Springfield, St. Paris, Tipp City, Tremont City, Trotwood, Troy, Urbana, Vandalia, West Carrollton, Wilberforce, Xenia, and Yellow Springs, OH