Under the general supervision of the Office Manager, is responsible for the accurate scheduling of qualified caregivers based on all new and current clients.
- Schedules shifts and hours by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
- Communicates all new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
- Maintains Zero Claim minimums
- Maintains OT minimums
- Initiates client discharge process
- Processes either manually or via computer, the data necessary to initiate accurate payroll and billing processes.
- Participates in on-call rotation as assigned for weekday evenings and weekends.
- Answers phones
- Assists OM to determine caregiver vacation requests
- Input and maintenance of caregiver availabilities
- Assists with client chart audits occasionally.
- May be required to do caregiving in an emergency situation.
- Works with Nurse Care Coordinator and HR to assist in resolution of caregiver issues
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Office environment. Will require daily commute for 3-4 weeks to Springfield, OH for on-the-job training. Occasional commute for quarterly meetings and further training.
High School diploma or GED and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of scheduling and/or health care preferred.
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel).
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 25 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.