Scheduling - Dayton, OH
Under the general supervision of the Client Services Manager, is responsible for accurately scheduling of qualified caregivers based on all new and current clients.
High School diploma or GED and one year related scheduling experience. Knowledge of scheduling and/or home care needed.
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, eRSP).
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.
• Schedules shifts and hours by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
• Communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
• Processes either manually or via computer, the data necessary to initiate accurate payroll and billing processes.
• Participates in on-call rotation as assigned. Participates in client case conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
• May assist with the input, verification, and release of billing and payroll information as well as the assembly of data for financial reporting purposes.
• Works with Client Care Coordinator, Human Resources and Client Services Manager to assist in resolution of client and caregiver issues.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Office and home environment.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 25 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.