Under the general supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Community Liaison is responsible for building relationships and promoting the Comfort Keepers brand. The Community Liaison will generate referrals through cold calling, presentations, attending community events, networking with key influence groups, and relationship building with key referral sources. Calls are required in both medical and non-medical environments. Responsible for reporting results to supervisor on a weekly basis, discuss successes and opportunities, and follow an assigned Marketing/Networking/Business Plan.
- Achieve new revenue objectives with the primary goal of bringing in new private pay customer business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to: hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, Elder Law Attorney’s, financial institutions (Trust Advisors), Veteran’s Associations, medium to large companies (HR directors/managers).
- Establishes a networking plan approved by the Marketing Manager and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested.
- Performs all phases of prospecting activities, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, visiting and recruiting at designated facilities on a weekly basis, service of existing customer accounts, and follow-up as necessary.
- Attends health and senior fairs in the community. Set-up and presentation of services at various events promoting the business.
- Discuss pricing tiers with referral sources and prospects.
- Conducts market research to evaluate other services and programs.
- Coordinates direct mail campaigns
- Tracks all daily activity as instructed by the Marketing Manager.
- Participate in marketing activities.
- Evenings and weekend hours as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Primarily will be field/community based so will need to be able to endure weather changes and consistent travel. Frequent visits to public and private buildings/venues.
Opportunities for 401K, Vacation, and PTO. Use of Company Phone and Company Car.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.
- Knowledge equivalent to that which would normally be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in Marketing, Sales or Business Administration.
- At least three years of measured success or expansive experience with building business and relationships in the home care industry or other related field.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience in marketing and business environments
- Strategic planning ability to anticipate changing business conditions and take appropriate action.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Basic computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills; the ability to work independently.
- Brings others together to achieve business outcomes.
- Experience working with the development of contracts.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 -10 pounds in weight. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle. Extended time at a computer screen and on the telephone may be required.