Client Care Coordinator
Under the general supervision of the Territory Manager, the Client Care Coordinator provides continuity and point of contact for clients after referral; Facilitates the provision of in-home care and support services to clients; arranges for the uninterrupted continuing care of the client; Assists in the organization of family resources for the effective care of the client. Routinely interacts with other personnel as well as clients, family members, community providers/ referral sources, insurance companies, care managers, and other third party payor sources. Contacts, presents and develops referral relationships to insurance a continuous flow of referrals; Monitors referrals and intakes to insure that growth goals are met.
- Conduct Home Visits and responsible for entering appropriate data by established deadlines.
- Establish initial client records, establish POC, and quote rates dependent up on service to be provided; update records as required when changes are reported.
- Schedule and conduct Supervisory Visits to keep abreast of client conditions and needs; update POC as needed and required.
- Review client Incident Reports and process per required guidelines.
- Create and maintain client Log Books.
- Provide instruction for caregiver Skills Lab during orientation training.
- Provide assistance to the scheduling department.
- Address client complaints/issues and communicate with staff to find solutions.
- Conduct Caregiver Introductions when needed.
- Conduct follow up calls.
- Create/Build information and signing packets.
- Promote and sell Safety Choice, VA, Secure-A-Key and other ancillary products.
- Participate in on-call sales rotation.
- Visits prospective clients/clients after referrals are made to introduce Comfort Keepers.
- Management of follow-up with prospective clients
- Assist in answering telephones in office
- Assist in matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Working Environment: Office, client home setting and regular travel in personal or company vehicle to visit clients, prospective clients and referral sources.
At least two years experience in a health care setting. Experience in coordinating health care preferred. Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as a positive professional, business image. Must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal background investigation, motor vehicle driving record, professional and personal references, online background checks and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing. Must maintain a valid driver’s license with valid auto insurance.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Willingness to embrace the mission and vision of Comfort Keepers, Inc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service.
- A professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently in a close knit, team oriented setting.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience and poise dealing with staff, prospects and referral sources.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal and listening /communication skills.
- Effective written skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Time management abilities; excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Demonstrates sound work ethics.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting of files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone. Extended time in personal or company vehicle. May be required to provide service to clients, so would need to be able to lift up to 25 pounds. Contact with blood or other body fluids may pose a risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens and infectious diseases.